Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with !Group-Init

Hi there - Very new to all of this. Trying to set up a couple of groups for my mythras campaign. The ones tied to character sheets are fine, but I want any that have no initiative_bonus (because they have no character sheet) to use a flat bonus of 10 - this is what I have so far... !group-init --del-group 1 !group-init --del-group 2 !group-init-config --set-die-size|10 !group-init-config --set-roller|Individual-Roll !group-init-config --sort-option|Descending !group-init --add-group --Bare initiative_bonus --tie-Breaker initiative_bonus !group-init --add-group --Bare 10 !group-init --clear !group-init-config Its the line in bold that doesn't do anything. Do I need to pass a literal in with special syntax or something? I have looked at the documentation for this and there don't seem to be examples for literals in there - just things you can get from character sheets. Thanks
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
--bare is for adding attributes.  Bare in this case means the bare value, unadjusted.  There isn't a way to have a stat group entry that just adds a raw number. The easiest thing to do would be to put the adjustment in a token bar or the token bar max and use --token_bar 3 or similar.
Thanks for the swift response. I can stop tearing what little hair I have left out now! - The workaround sounds like it will work for me.