Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Guide?

Is there any way to get access to the campaign guide for Roll20? So far, it seems the only way to gain access to the Blood Hunter class (for players, anyway) and the Gunslinger Fighter archetype. I could be completely wrong. I am very new to Roll20. But is there a way, if not through that?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Unlike the Wildemount book, Tal'Dorei was completely a Green Ronin publication. I don't think Roll20 has any kind of publishing agreement with GR to date. If you want it, I would suggest petitioning Green Ronin, or possibly Critical Role. As an aside, nothing prevents you from entering anything you like manually. All the digital books give you is easy access within the Roll20 environment.
That's fair. But my main question is how do I make a Blood Hunter, an entire class, for it? Again, I'm completely new to this.