Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

QUESTION about making mature/18+ contents on Marketplace

Edited 1614364195
Stefano Leone
Marketplace Creator
Hi all,  Is there some kind of content policy page for Roll20 marketplace? I'm working on some 18+ fantasy-humor illustrations, there is no nudity but some explicit content (let's say a mimic-sex toy, for example), they're funny and I was thinking to make a token set for mature/18+ games. Are such things considered inappropriate for a content (like a token set or an adventure) published on the marketplace? Because there are many 18+ games but no 18+ assets on the marketplace... Thank you Another question: If I set an article on "mature" in the item description options, does it means that the article will not appear on the marketplace for a child user?
Gold
Forum Champion
Do you have a Marketplace Coordinator contact, representative, that you worked with before, or have their email access?  Try that if you don't hear back on this forum.  Also try the HELP CENTER along the top (a place to submit your question as a "Ticket". Lots of threads like this on the forum have been unseen by the Team members that would answer that, in recent months, just scroll through the Marketplace forum (or the Bugs forum, or the Suggestions, or the Pro forum...) and you can see so many threads with no replies in recent months.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hey Stefano, I sent you a PM.
Stefano Leone
Marketplace Creator
Gold said: Do you have a Marketplace Coordinator contact, representative, that you worked with before, or have their email access?  Try that if you don't hear back on this forum.  Also try the HELP CENTER along the top (a place to submit your question as a "Ticket". Lots of threads like this on the forum have been unseen by the Team members that would answer that, in recent months, just scroll through the Marketplace forum (or the Bugs forum, or the Suggestions, or the Pro forum...) and you can see so many threads with no replies in recent months. Thank you very much