Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

About Paizo Books

I noticed that a) there are most of the Paizo books not listed on the compendium (such as PF1's "Blood Of" books, PF2's Ancestry Anthology, Starfinder's Character Operations Manual, and most Adventure Paths) and b) Roll20 is said to have some kind of arrangement with Paizo. My question: how do we get the books not on the marketplace here to be here? Do they transfer from a Paizo purchase? I am looking to possibly see into Pathfinder or Starfinder, but my ideas of characters include options not in the books available here.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If they are not on the marketplace, they are just plain not available in a Roll20-usable form. Although you get all the text of any given book, there is a HUGE amount of conversion behind the scenes to put it all into the compendium. To get Roll20 to convert more Paizo books, you would likely need to petition Paizo. I don't know how much demand there will be for PF1 going forward, though.
Okay. Thank you for the response!