Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GroupInitiative ] Question on setting up for 5e

I am having trouble getting this to work. Can someone hold my hand and give me a list of commands to put into chat to get this to work for 5e games using Charactermancer Character Sheets? I would really appreciate it!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
So, as JarrenK pointed out, this should just set things up for you: !group-init-config --apply-standard-config|dnd5eogl What version of GroupInitiative are you using?
The one that from the API menu. It's marked as Latest
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ok. The above command should configure it for 5e. Did you try it?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Run this: !group-init --help And copy the Bonus Stat Groups at the bottom and paste the contents here. 

Edited 1614382644
I ran your command and it just results in everyone tokens INT being just their INT modifier :( Here are the Bonus Stat Groups
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
What do you have installed that is giving you 3 columns of numbers in the tracker.  Maybe there is a conflict there?
Not sure
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm assuming it would be a browser level addon  that would do that for you.  I don't think any regular scripts can change the UI.
I tried on a virgin browser and it still didn't work :( Aw well... no GroupInt for me I guess
I solved it!  Turns out Int Dice Count was set to zero. Switching it to 1 fixed it! Thanks for all the help everyone!