Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Inputing parameters in macro based on previous values

Hello everybody I have the following use case : 1. The player decide if he wants to target precisely or not, so with ?{aim|no,0|yes,1} 2. based on yes, a second parameter is asked, what is the precise target which makes the previsous input becomes ?{aim|no,0|yes,?{precise target|arm(-2) ... + replacement values for | } ..., this is all ok Now my issue : I have also a purpose for the aim, a second value important, to know if it is aimed for additional hit or just a special effect, to disarm opponent for example, so i have today a second input ?{aim purpose|... }, but i would like to ask the question only if first input aim is yes In macro i don't find if conditions, and in powercard, all inputs are managed at the start, so even if i do a conditions in powercard, the input is evaluated also and asked to the player Thanks for the help
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You cant have conditionals in roll20 macros. So you cant do "if the user picks yes, do this." As you're a Pro user, you have access to API scripts, so I recommend looking into the Scriptcards script. It might do what you need. It recently added a feature that might support conditionals like this.