Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mimics, Mimics everywhere!

Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hello there! Today I'm here to take a shot out not for my own art but for an Artist that brought my nightmares alive. His name is Zach Moeller and I would recommend giving a look at his Mimic Colony Packs and relative miniatures hoping you will find them fun as I did :P Have a great time!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Love the token pack. What a great idea.
Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
keithcurtis said: Love the token pack. What a great idea. So true! the bed still makes me shake. lol
That privy mimic is so cruel. Very nice token set.
Stefano Leone
Marketplace Creator
Yay! More mimics! i’m making a series of sets named it’s a trap MIMIC!! love mimics.
Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Stefano Leone said: Yay! More mimics! i’m making a series of sets named it’s a trap MIMIC!! love mimics. Ciao! Awesome Idea. I can't wait to see what you come up with :P I think I'll quit playing for a while once you release it. I'm afraid of what could be done with those resources!
I just bought this awesome pack, but you need you need to add a mimic sleeping bag.
Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Albert R. said: I just bought this awesome pack, but you need you need to add a mimic sleeping bag. I will mention that to the artist who made the pack. I think he has done a wonderful job! I have more things i can think as a mimic but i feel sooo mean lol... My players won't trust me anymore forever.
Zach Moeller
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey all! Thanks for the support and for the shout-out! I'm taking notes here. A mimic sleeping bag? Check! Any other requests for Mimics Vol 2? I can make it happen.
Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Oh please! I need a basket, toys, a bell (for the front door) and probably a rocking chair, but I'm afraid my friends won't be my friends anymore after that ahah