Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I need some help

My screen just did this for no reason that I could tell, the colors move and change whenever I move the map and when me or my players click around the map or their tokens. I have reset my roll20 and it is still happening.

Edited 1614485351
Please make a Help Request, giving as much detail as you can (including a console log). I really hope Roll20 can fix this bug for everyone (it's been going on for about a month), but they need to figure out how to reproduce it first. After making the Help Request, if you need to get playing again right away, try restarting your computer--it worked for a couple of people. Good luck!
Hello there, Please carefully work through to these first three steps from our documentation for Reporting a Bug : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If these do not resolve the issue, please thoroughly work through Step 4 (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) and submit through our web form once completed. Thank you!