Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hire a sheet author for SPI Dragon Quest?

There is a basic sheet that someone started but as far as i can tell they are no longer around, guessing real world issues.  DragonQuest Authors: James | DancingGeek Attempted to contact but if i got a reply i missed it. I am currently work on expanding on character created with excel spreadsheets of the character sheets. I am working on getting all the information in database form for both players and GM. What i would like to do is take the data tables i have collected and use it to enhance the sheet already on Roll 20 or create a new one that works like the roll 20 ones for 5E. I am will to talk price with someone that is a programmer. I have found avatar and world builders on fiverr but nothing for building stuff for Roll20. 
Hey, What kind of expantions are you looking to do on the sheet? Just to get an idea of the scale of the project.
a sheet similar to the 5e one, i have a ways to go to get all the data, spells, combat and skills in a database, there are some excel sheets that have most of the information that i am putting in the data base plus most of the calculations, I can send you a copy, would like something like it in roll 20, it has the chariter creation page as well as the play page