Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] Need players for a Saturday game

I'm thinking of starting up a game on Saturdays around 5 or 6 PM EST.  This will be a home brew game that I would like to start at level 1.  I tend to prefer character driven games using official source books more so than UA if possible.  I run challenging encounters, fun NPCs, and I try to incorporate exploration elements where 5E lacks them.  Some archetypes of adventuring parties I like to run for are: The Motley Crew Town Protectors Found Family (could be raised in an orphanage or a warmer interpretation of the Motley Crew) Military Team Chain Gang or Exiled Party I'm sure there are several other types that aren't coming to mind, but these are a few I enjoy.  
Hey there,  I'm a new player looking for a game and sat. nights definitely fit my schedule. I have some experience with ttrpgs from a long time ago and have been doing a ton of research regarding getting into them now.  I do have a few ideas for characters but would obviously want to talk those over with the DM and the group to make sure everyone is okay with them. Some of the ideas def. fit in with your motley crew, or chain gain/exiled party I am sure.  Feel free to pm me with any questions you might have for me.  Matt. 
I'll hit you up tomorrow!
I've been looking for a game that could last long term, have a lot of different character ideas, and a saturday game would fit perfect.  
I would be up for a game.  I am an experienced player from the old days.  But relatively new to 5E.  I can play any class needed.
Since I’m getting a decent response, send me PMs of character ideas you are excited about. Two should be enough in case you need to adjust for party dynamics. Include your Discord tag.
Quick update, we have 2 who are on board.
I'd be interested in joining this game.
I am interesting in playing
Hi! Me and my friend are currently looking for a group. My @ on discord is joe#4041 tbh she is 2 hours ahead in time zones but it’s not really a problem with her as we’re both stuck home lol
This is probably a little late, but if you still have open spots I would be happy to join!
i am interested in your game if your still looking for player hears my discord sstrunks89#5098