Hello, call me Mythy. I'm looking to GM a game of Esper Genesis. The campaign itself will likely be more player-driven sandbox, at least at the beginning. I'm still learning it, but since it uses 5e rules it should be fair enough to learn. The description has been transcribed below, as has the time and the OOC/voice handler. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! ~~~~~  The Junkers. A mixed-race group of people content to explore and scour for wrecks to salvage and odd-jobs to complete. They live in a nomadic fleet made of many large living ships, and have a large number of smaller combat and exploration ships. When a Junker kid reaches a certain age, they get grouped with a number of others and become the crew of a smaller explorer cruiser. During their pilgrimage they are expected to help others. Many Junkers come back to the fold in a few years with a better ship and more resources or crew. Even others never come back, having found a life they prefer. Who will you be? Your pilgrimage is about to begin...  ~~~~ (OOC will be held over Discord, games are to be weekly on Sunday, 12pm MST) Junker's Pilgrimage LFG | Roll20: Online virtual tabletop