Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E Looking for Player for Waterdeep Dragon Heist Campaign on Sundays

I am looking for players for a WDH campaign on Sundays. About Me I have been playing D&D for years and I have over a year of DM experience. This will be my first long-term campaign. About the game I will be running the Waterdeep Dragon Heist Module. We will be meeting on Sundays, exact time TBD. We will be using roll20 and communicating through discord. About you I'm looking for up to three additional players who enjoy a mix of combat and roleplaying. If you are interested, send me a message on Roll20.
Hi there! My group and I would be very interested for you to be our new DM. Can I add you on Discord so that we can discuss the details? We have a group of 8 people, 4 of which definitely want to play and 4 that are still considering.  
Count me in I can play pretty much any time I have several years playing 5e and using roll20
Hello! I would love to play if you are still looking for players!
I am interested in the campaign. Do you have any specific date in mind to start the campaign? Also, planning to make it on Sunday Nights? Or leaning into an earlier time slot?
Hi, please consider me for this game too. I could do Sundays on the regular.
Hello, experienced with D&D 5e and Roll20 interested in playing in another campaign. I would be available later Sunday evenings (9P+ ET) if this game were to play that late.
Hi! Me and my friend would be interested! My discord is joe#4041 me and her would be happy to join!!! We enjoyed RP quite a bit and combat is entertaining to us as well. Never done a premade campaign before and the idea sounds exciting 
Ok, I've enough players, thank everyone who responded.