Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2E Bestiary Doesn't seem to work

Tonight I purchased the Pathfinder 2E Bestiary on roll20. When I go to the marketplace it says that I own it and when I go to my dame settings is shows as "available" But in my actual game when I search for a token from the bestiary nothing comes up. Other content I have purchased is there as well as my subscription content, but not the actual bestiary. I'm not sure what to do to access it. --Jacob
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you searching in your art library or in the compendium? I know the Bestiary 1 for Pathfinder 1E gives you a token pack separate from the compendium content, but I don't see that sort of thing mentioned with the 2E version.  That probably means the tokens are only accessible by dragging out the compendium entry.