Hey Everyone, so, I finally started working on i18n capability for my character sheet.  Everything went smooth, until i came to the dreaded roll queries. On the wiki i found a solution that translations of roll queries is possible with a workaround that involves sheet workers. I wrote the follwing sheet worker: // This code translates sections of the character sheets that is dynamically generated // e.g. Query macros. on("sheet:opened", translateRollQueries); var translateRollQueries = () => {   console.log("translating...");   var none = getTranslationByKey("none-u");   var difficulty = getTranslationByKey("difficulty-u");   var relief = getTranslationByKey("relief-u");   setAttrs({     "i18n_helper_none": none,     "i18n_helper_difficulty": difficulty,     "i18n_helper_relief": relief   }); }; However it does not appear that setAttrs creates new attributes when missing. Instead it just prints some error to the javascript console. I also tried working with hidden input fields here. But again, no attribute appeared.  I don't want my users to do some manual steps before the sheet works correctly. Any Ideas how this can be solved automatically? Cheers, Marco