Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM whisper rolls

I have my default setting that all monsters, NPCs, etc, whisper rolls to the GM. However, for some reason, whenever I just roll dice as myself (as GM, not as an NPC or monster) they don't whisper to me. Is there a way to set it up so that my rolls always whisper? Or am I missing something more obvious?

Edited 1614527878
Hoot
Pro
If you mean when you roll form text chat window, then use /gmroll or /gr. Examples: /gmroll 1d20+2 /gr 4d6d1 If you are using the dice roller from the toolbar on the left, I believe there is a option to make the rolls gm, but I admit I don't use the dice roller tool. 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Each individual sheet will have its own whisper setting.  Setting the default to always whisper doesn't change sheets that already exist in your game, but should take effect on any new sheets you create.  You either need to go to the bottom of the settings tab in game and click the button to apply default settings (which may take a while to process), or you need to switch the whisper settings in the specific sheets that need it.  Where that setting is found and what it looks like will vary depending on which character sheet you are using.