Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I want to make a Macro Drop Down that excecutes commands

The Bump API is great. I've made a macro for each of the 3 commands. One to start bump (!bump-slave --push) one to use bump (!bump) and one to end bump (!bump-unslave) I want to condense them into one drop down but I can't get the code right. This is what I have so far:  ?{Bump|  Start, !bump-slave --push|  Switch, !bump|  Unslave, !bump-unslave|  } But every time I click an option it just displays the code in chat. Do I need to be using TokenMod? Any help would be appreciated!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The part after your comma is what is being sent as a command.  My guess is that your spaces are breaking things.  Just taking the first option, you are sending " !bump-slave --push" to chat instead of "!bump-slave --push".
 ?{Bump|Start,!bump-slave --push|Switch,!bump|Unslave,!bump-unslave|} I think I took your advice but it doesn't seem to work :(
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If what is in the code section is accurate, you also have a space before your query.  That would break it as well.
You are a saint!