Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Saving New and Homebrew Spells for later

If this has been asked and answered, I'm very sorry. My google-fu is weak. (Things like "add spell" gives me more on the drag and drop feature and typing "save spells" into any search... well... you can guess why that one is not useful.) The drag and drop option for 5e spells is great but the spell compendium is not always up to date with whatever the latest books are and I can't find a way to save homebrew spells so that I can drag and drop them later. Is there some really simple answer to this that I'm just missing completely? Or am I force to toil forever, entering spells over and over again?  Thanks in advance for any advice and answers. 
Okay, now I've got spells that I want many of my antagonists to have, and inputting the spell each time is a huge hassle. It tied into the plot otherwise I wouldn't bother, but is it all possible to only have to enter this information once? 
I am wondering the same thing. Did you ever find an answer?
Hi Both. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this currently isn't possible via Roll20. It is, however, a hotly requested feature in the Suggestions Forum. As you'll see in that thread, the feature is currently marked as 'Blocked' which means that there's some other work to be done before we're ready to start work on making this available. You'll find the latest update from Kenton on the progress of this suggestion by following this link .