Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Initiative group Macro

I can not create group-init macro. I read the tutorials, type "!group-init" and nothing happens. I also tried to create the macro on menu, but nothing happens when I click on it.  I know I have to click on token first, but still nothing happens. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thank you. (Translated by Google from portuguese.) 

Edited 1614540721
I see you have a Plus subscription, but API Scripts are only available to games created by Pro subscribers. Are you in a game that has API scripts enabled, and has loaded the Group Initiative script?
Thank you, Jerren K. I couldn't imagine this kind of problem.
I see they added the Roll20 Reserve Reward, but still have not added the Transmogrifier to the list of Pro tier benefits. :-/