Hey Roll20, I’m looking for players for a character-focused 5e game set in my homebrew setting of Lauk! It is going to be an intense long-term campaign. Check out the game’s LFG page for all the details here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/273112/the-sunlit-isles" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/273112/the-sunlit-isles</a> If you have questions, leave them below or on the campaign's LFG page! A map of the Al’Quomiu, the region the campaign takes place (~2000 miles east to west) Overview This campaign will focus on the party members and their relationships with each other and the world around them. I will start you off with a defined goal but as the campaign goes on the world will branch out and it will be up to the party to chart their own course. This is reliant on players to take initiative and set meaningful goals. You are the protagonists. It’s on you to take action. This campaign is a seafaring adventure where the party travels across the diverse islands of the Al’Quomiu archipelago. The party is currently level 3 (they just finished a small starting story arc) and the game is intended to go all the way to level 20. However, the length of the campaign is highly dependent on party cohesion. Premise You have been contracted by a wealthy minor merchant from Odil, a human town on the southwestern border of the Duchy of Aidos, to serve as protection as he explored recently uncovered ruins. A logging expedition into the thick woods of Joradil has uncovered some sort of ancient burial site. Hearing about this from a contact in the lumber company, Aloric, the merchant, quickly put together a team to explore these ruins. You traveled in the merchant’s keelboat along with his eldest daughter, Galia, and trusted companion, Eskandar, a leonin. Making it to the island, Eskandar, took the party along with Aloric to the shore on a rowboat while Galia stayed on the anchored keelboat. Making it to shore Aloric told Eskandar to expect them back in two or three days’ time. Progressing through the thick shambles and dense woodland, the party eventually makes it to the designated ruins. You now stand in front of an impressive carved stone door. As you stare at the door, you realize there is no handle. Several events have taken place after this. They are mostly recorded in the session write-ups on the party discord server. A map of the known world of Lauk Payment Plan My pricing plan beginning January through May 2020 is: First session is $5 $15 per session or $40 per 4 sessions ( effectively $10 per session) Payment needs to be received a minimum of 48 hours prior to start time for game planning purposes.