Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][13th Age] Beginner Friendly High Fantasy Campaign Monday Evenings EST

Hey there, I'm looking to get a Monday night 13th Age game going (Likely to start around 6PM eastern and end around 9PM). For anyone not familiar 13th Age is very much a D&D adjacent game with some story game elements and other tricks with a very satisfying heroic feel to the combat. You can get a look at the bulk of the system at the SRD . We'd be using Roll20 for the table and character sheets and Discord for voice (required) and video (optional but encouraged). All experience levels (13a or otherwise) are welcome, just give me a bit of info as a reply in this thread: Name: Age: Discord: Experience: Type of game you'd like to play in:
Krakistophales 33 krakistophales#3063 Playing tabletops for 10+ years, mostly d and d but also pathfinder and I played in one 13th age game. Heroic fantasy, I enjoy a good mix of combat/RP/exploration.
Name: Czar Age: 18 Discord:  Nezha#9205 Experience: I’ve play a few games with my old group, but have always been interested in D&D Type of game you'd like to play in: To be Honest anything that has a fun world.
Name: A Age: 21 Discord: Legend.#5649 Experience: I've played other systems like d20, WoD, CofD, and PBTA but never 13a. Type of game you'd like to play in: 'm not sure what to say because I don't exactly know what to expect.
Still looking for a few more.
One last bump. 1-2 spots.

Edited 1615016366
I am extremely interested in this, although I'm brand new to the site and online tabletop gaming like this. But I sincerely want to learn and gain more experience. I'm reading through the SRD carefully and I'd love to play! Well, if there's patience involved at least? • Edit • I'm sorry I forgot this! • Edit • I edited this twice because I'm pretty sure I ramble too much. Name : Dawson Age : 32 Discord : KharmahBear#1509 Experience : New to this. Only played basic D&D a few times but not recently. Mostly know tabletop games. Card games and board games, Martin Wallace style. Type of game you'd like to play in: Fantasy based sounds amazing to me. Though like the other person mentioned, not sure what to expect.