Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP and DM Assistance][EST][5e] Tales of The Dales

Edited 1614550265
Hello, everyone.  I'm a relatively new Dungeon Master looking to flesh out a homebrew Arbeir-Toril game starting with The Dales as a starting point in mind.  I have tried DMing before, failing miserably as I feel my stories tend to lose dynamic, but also succeed as many epic encounters have strung a chord in my players' love of glory. That said, I would encourage veterans who are looking to assist a novice to hone his craft and better his improv and prepping skills.  In turn, the story being the reward and a grateful DM to forge new chapters within a grand world setting. As for sessions, I, fortunately, have a somewhat stable schedule, working third shift and off the same days every other week. I plan to run games every week when I'm off and hopefully find individuals available to play for said days, which can be listed as Mondays, Tuesdays, and the three-day weekends (Fri. Sat. Sun.) of that week, alternating with the next Wednesday and Thursday following up.  I want to squeeze in at least four hours per session and mayhap play multiple times per week if I become that well-prepped for the situation.  However, if worse comes to worst and I can't run that much I can resort to a bi-monthly consistency of a single day, all of which is up for negotiation.  For now, at least, I will be starting session 0 come Tuesday and I'm still looking for a couple of players.  I already have two that are leaning toward nighttime hours of EST time (8pm or later.)   If any questions spurred by the end of this read I would be happy to answer when I have time.  Feel free to PM me for any interest checks or just hit up my Discord if you prefer @Obe#2537.  Thank you so much for your time and may the dice roller ever in your favor.
Hi, I'm relatively new to Dnd after playing in one campaign that fizzled out, DM'ing a one-shot, and playing one ongoing campaign. I'm in the PST time zone, and I can attend the session 0 tomorrow as long as it starts at 9p.m. EST or later. My scheduling makes Fridays (evenings) and Sundays (all day) the best dates/times for me to attend weekly sessions.  Feel free to chat with me via discord if you'll have me. lawman1387#8794