Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Paralyzed/Helpless Conditions on character sheet Pathfinder 1st edition

I know the Wiki left out the character sheet conditions but their reasoning is not correct. A person who is helpless/paralyzed has a reduced AC and Reflex saving throws that is necessary during combat. On the subject of Reflex saves while paralyzed/helpless, you always get a saving throw regardless of your condition. Can you update the character sheets to reduce your DEX to 0?
Can anyone modify the pathfinder character sheet to correctly display the helpless and paralyzed conditions?
You can create a Helpless buff and a Paralyzed buff, but I think would have to create them for each character individually.  Buff text: Helpless  [where X is the character's dex mod +5...e.g. if dex mod is +2, X would be -7] -X to dexterity_bonus Paralyzed  [where X is the character's dex mod +5, and Y is the character's str mod +5 ... e.g. if Str Mod +4 and Dex mod +2, X = 7 and Y = 9] -X to dexterity_bonus -Y to strength_bonus
I can create more buffs but they lag the character sheets and if the proper statistics were already logged in the conditions then we wouldn’t have to. Does anyone moderate those character sheets anymore?
Which character sheet? The one by roll20 or the one by the community?
It's the Roll20 Pathfinder 1st edition character sheet