Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blank Character Sheet?

Edited 1614640049
I'm terribly sorry if there is already a forum thread for this but I couldn't find anything that related to what I was looking for(Or if this is the wrong place to ask this) Is there any sheet that is mostly blank? As in plenty of fill in boxes that I can repurpose for the stats in a different system? The system I plan on running is custom made among some friends and I do not have premium or whatever so I cannot create and upload my own. Is there any system's sheet that is like this? Or any workaround I can use to accomplish this? Most of my players only have one monitor so hosting a custom sheet on a google sheet/excel is mostly out of the question mainly due to inconvenience 
I suppose I could manually put in everything within Attributes & Abilities, but I guess this is a last ditch solution to my issue
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The Attributes & Abilities tab is the original character sheet.  Create the attributes you need, and then make abilities (macros) that use the attributes.  If your custom system is similar to another game system that does have a sheet on Roll20, you could try an existing sheet for that and see if it will work.