Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New player to Roll20 and tabletop games looking to learn

Hey, I want to start of by saying I'm new to tabletop games but I have had an increasing curiosity on the matter. Currently I am 16 years old and I am looking for someone to teach me any roleplaying game out there; I am eager to learn. I was interested in fantasy games that are heavy on roleplaying. If anyone out there has the time and patience to lend me a helping hand to guide me and introduce me to the immersive world of tabletop games I'd be more than glad to join them. I have skype and I can download any books requiered. I also want to state that appart from english I also speak portuguese (don't worry my english is alright, I study in an American school). I am looking to play weekly on any day from 13:00-21:00 (gmt +1). Sorry for any gramar or spelling mistakes and last of all you can call me John.
Link Deleted Because it was a One-Shot
Thank you Phnord Prephect I appreciate the quick answer. But I am not trying to join a game today I was looking for someone to walk me through some things perhaps tomorrow.
No worries, I'd JUST set up this room and saw your post so I figured, eh, why not.
If you want to add me to sykpe, ferryman3636 I will gladly try and teach you

Edited 1404818055
Thank you very much for your replies, I'm really looking for someone to help me. I'd prefer if they could in a timezone similar to mine (gmt +1). If anyone else is interested post something here or just send me a private message,
I'm interested in learning pathfinder and DnD. in particular. But I am also open to other games.
Looking for players for a Savage Worlds game. More swingy and less rules-heavy than what you're looking for, but check it out anyway: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/15244/savage-worlds" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/15244/savage-worlds</a>