Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Numenera & Dungeon World

Hello, I am looking for 1-2 players each for the following: Dungeon World, Sundays, 2 PM EDT Numenera, Mondays, 8:30 PM EDT Please let me know if you are interested. The communication method is G+ Hangouts.
Hey A.P - never played Dungeon world but keen on hopping in. Would be interested in your sunday campaign. I'm on vacation for the month of July so attendance would intermittent; but come august i can be a regular :-)
I would love to play Dungeon World, I have had a chance to Gm it in the past but never to play so that would be cool!
Hey, id like to give numeneea a go, but i can only play every other week. Would that be possible?
I'd love to play in your Numenera game on Mondays. I'm in -0800 PST, and am pretty available on all Mondays. Haven't used roll20 yet, but that doesn't look like it'd be a problem. Would you accept things from Character Options?
Hello Again A.P, I'll do DW on Sundays
Hey, if you still have a spot for someone for Numenera, I'm interested.
If you have any spots open for Dungeon World I'll gladly join! I've played a few games of DW in the past and have always enjoyed it.
Hello all, all spots filled quite fast.