Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group of 4 looking for 1 more player and DM for Pathfinder.

Wednesdays(tomorrow if possible), weekly, time is pretty adjustable but not the day. Would really like the scenario, whatever we decide on, to be RP heavy. This would probably mean player and DM should be 18+. We are not interested in playing King Maker or Rise Of The Runelord. Also, the group has 2 newbish players and two with moderate experince in DnD. Inquire within for more information or with questions!

Edited 1404849371
I am interested in joining you as a player. I've been playing for a few years and most of my experience is with pathfinder.
I'll toss my name into the ring as a player. As far as experience goes? Minimal.

Edited 1404850508
Would you be okay with a heavily RP based scenario? What sort of character/class are you interested in playing? And would you be free tomorrow to start the campaign, if so what time would you be available? @ Kitsune and Joey.

Edited 1404850660
I'm free literally whenever. I PREFER heavily rp based scenarios (and for that matter, homebrew campaigns. The book based campaigns feel too structured to me.) As for characters; I have quite a few concepts I could bring out as needed. I roleplay regularly, just don't game much, would like to change that.
That is actually quite similar to this group as well, we all roleplay and don't get to game as much as we'd like...hah. Our schedules aren't as flexible, sadly, but Wednesday is 100% open cept for early early morning, as none of us are morning people. You wouldn't happen to know any DM's would you. :T That's all we are missing, really.
I might know a DM... in the sense of; I understand the notion and could DM if I absolutely had to... But I'd much rather play. Also I'm as much a noob as a DM as a player, so it might not be great...
XD That doesn't sound like the best of ideas, hah.
Just tryin' to help...
Well that's appreciated, for sure. :3
I suppose the only solution is to sit and wait.
yeah im interested in that i want to start to explore RP more and this seems like the type of game to do it. as for class and character they tend to be on the more physical side of things that's just what im used to playing. wednesdays work for me after 5:00 pm EST
I'll have to let you know who fits better, once we have a DM selected. :o

Edited 1404856133
Call me a cynic... but what happens if you (we) can't find a DM tonight? I mean, I understood you wanted to play on Weds; specifically tomorrow.
I have a player who can DM, but like you...they never have, so it would be best to find a person who knows what they are doing.
Speaking as an experienced gm, most gms wouldnt be ready to start tommorrow anyways. And before you ask, I alerted two of my friends of your little group. I personally don't have the slot free.
Call me crazy; but perhaps a resource pool? If the stars align just so they may understand aspects of the process I don't and vice versa, and two imaginations helps with world building... I'm of course just spitballing here, but maybe - providing of course a DM doesn't appear - two heads are better than one?
That sounds like a reasonable idea. And I know for most people it's a pretty short notice, Bel. But if the people are really interested, crazier things have gotten done in shorter times. Most of us have characters already rolled up and what not, or at least ideas for what we'd like. And a good amount of DM's usually have a few campaign ideas, but again I can see where your coming from.
I could probably help u out and dm if u need -- I am a Sunday pathfinder as is and have dm'd a few other campaigns -- even to 20 and conpletion--I am new to roll20 though but I'm learning fast -- would be pathfinder rules - 20 point build - no race or class restrictions -- if its on PAIZO ITS cool -- usually free Wednesdays --
I'd like to run sone old school fun with my own personal twists -- sumthibf like crown of the kobold king -- what xp track were u guys looking at ?? Med or fast ??
R20 is something I know well; if Faith adds me to their roster; or even if they don't but let me into the game, I can help you tweak it.

Edited 1404859123
Ricky sounds like he might be the hero this group needs. A few quick questions though, if you don't mind. We are really hoping to have a campaign that is RP focused and less roll-the-dice-for-everything. Also as stated, no Rise of Runelords or King Maker, any other published or homebrew is probably fine. (I personally love dragons, so the more you can throw at us, the better.) :D Our only free days TOGETHER is Wednesday. We are all new to D20 as well, so we can all learn :3 XP Track is whatever you think would fit the campign, probably med.
Just realized I'm on my other roll 20 account will reply shortly from main

Edited 1404859167
See the tag after my name? It means I get shiny things like lighting effects, Hinthint. :P
Would love to hit u with lightning bolts -- wear tons of metal and I'll make a thunderstorm :). --- gimme your Skype I'll call ya in about 20 when I get home to discuss dwtails
Lighting, not lightning. Silly dungeon master.
I can't get the group together in 20 minutes but feel free to talk to kitsune until we get home later tonight. We have Pathfinder in about an hour, hour and a half.
Yay pathfinder!
Also i'll be here.
Much yay :D
ok this is my main account !!! and what do u mean u have pathfinder in an hour i want in !! lol
I'm still here Ricky-tikki
long story short it would be a mix of hollows last hope, crown of the kobold king, return of the kobold king.. etc those 3 there are already lvl 1 - 12 so --- also i will add my own twist to them since i have gm'd them once alreeady and am fairly familiar --- pathfinder 20 point build -- min max if u want -- anything is cool (id prefer no synth summoner) but if u have to be super OP go ahead--- tomorrow anytime i think is good --Ricky Birch on skype --whats up
There's like ten ricky birchs
YODA PICTURE
added, accept
Hah we have a group IRL that is meeting up in an hour, otherwise i'd invite you both. :p Min max is something we'd rather not do, as the group is more RP focused if that's alright. The rest sounds good to me :3 As of right now we have a rogue and pally, probably a bard and the other member isn't sure quite yet. And whatever kitsune brings.~ i know the rogue wants to be lawful evil, don't know if that works for you or not. If not i can tell him gtfo and pick a diff alignment hah.
Faith's boyfriend and the most experienced member of our little crew here (but that's not saying much, only have 3 campaigns under my belt, and all but one were RP focused.) All of our group are from a non-tabletop roleplaying community, so RP would be a welcome focus. My character concept would require a bit of coordination between the DM and I - nothing custom/non-paizo/rule bending, but for the sake of story/his character development, some of the early aspects need to be kept off the table. Other than that, we're down for anything. Most of my experience is with RP-focused, political-style campaigns (all but one of the campaigns I played was as the new guy in a group playing together for like 20+ years) but I enjoy combat quite a bit and don't mind a step in the opposite direction, as long as RP's still a decent part of the focus. The only campaign that Faith and our other roommate have played is extremely RP light (no conversations played out or anything) and I'd really like to introduce them to the game a bit closer to how I learned it.
ok im available to talk on skype when eva u rdy LE is fine with me --- keep me posted so i can b rdy for tomorrow
Ready to skype when you are.
Hello. I've read through the thread and it looks like everything is filled out, but if you have a player that cancels I would like to be considered. I'm down for anything campaign and rule set wise. I'm always available Wednesdays and have been looking to join a serious group for awhile. I can provide more information if a spot opens up and you think I am a good fit. Thanks
faith r u on? whats ur skype name or what time should i be up in the morning?? im on pdt
didnt see joseph send that
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/453002/rf6LLQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/453002/rf6LLQ</a> sent it to every 1 i think is playing so u can check it out
its now 5 am and i just did 68 damage with 1 flurry of blows with a lvl 3 monk ... im going to bed --- be around on and off after i wake --i have the whole campaign set up all the way to lvl 2 ready to go so im ready when ever