Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New D&D 4e player looking for someone to take him under their wing

Im new to d&d and im looking for someone who can help me out. Me and my friends want to start playing and we've been reading the players handbooks and dungeon master guides but I think it would be easier for me to learn by getting some experience. If anyone has a group that is teaching and could show me everything i should know for d&d that would be awesome
Hey Jake, me and a bud are playing around right now if you want to join. Send me a message if you want and we can show you the ropes.
Sorry for the late reply but it would be awesome if you could help me. If your still on I'd love to join but otherwise let me know next time i can join you