Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player LFG Zombie Apocalypse game, AUS timezone but flexible

As a result of marathoning The Walking Dead and coming very close to running a more Fallout-esque post-apoc game, I'm both craving some zombie action and a good RPG. I've been reading All Flesh Must Be Eaten, but the rule system isn't that important. I'm a player who has a lot of experience in RPGs and online roleplaying, but hasn't been in a regular game for a few years. I'm also an actor, if that influences anything. Hope someone responds!
Had one expression of interest from another player, so that's two potentials at the moment
Good luck! If my schedule wasn't so crazy for gming and playing other stuff I would sign up in a heartbeat. If my situation changes I will be in touch.

Edited 1405066769
Sounds interesting. I'm gmt + 3 so providing the game is sometime in your evening it could work really well for me. Edit: Oops, I actually read it as a looking for players entry.