Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(5e/Next) LFM, 1 or 2 more players needed, Wed, 7:00 p.m. CST (Chicago Time)

Edited 1404912273
Naz
Pro
I DM a D&D 5e/Next game on Wednesday nights and we're looking for another player or two. We play weekly and use Skype for voice chat, so I'm looking for a weekly commitment. (Weekly on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. CST, that's Chicago time). We're only two sessions into the campaign and the PCs have just made level 2, so your character would start art level 2. We have four active players besides myself as the fifth hasn't attended either session. The group could really use a Wizard so preference will be given to that class. Here's a link to the campaign . We have a session tonight but I'd most likely look to add new characters to the game next week, but you're more than welcome to join the session tonight and meet everyone and observe our play style. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and we'll see what we can work out. New players are welcome as we were all new at one time or another.
I've already lined up 3 observers for tonight's session and that's going to have to be my limit. I don't want to disrupt my regular group too much. So right now I'm full.
Just putting my name down here in case the group gets a little unstable. Wednesday at 7pm CST is really quite suitable for me. Experience with Roll 20, D&D next play testing (and other versions of D&D), stable internet, mic, skype etc. More than happy to try the wizard, assuming that there is a reasonable amount of RP.