Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

X-wing Miniautures with a flare of Roleplay

I've been working on recreating the universe of the X-wing Miniautures game and I'm close to being completed. Soon I'll be playtesting my finished result and then it will be ready for the public. I feel that will happen in less then a week. For now, I'm looking for application and interest in playing the system here at Roll20. First of all I'll explain the world and vision I'd like to create for this game. The game will be a mix of strategy and roleplay. It will take all the elements from the table top game, but also allow you to role play a character that represents your actions in the world of Star Wars. It has been 10 years, since the destruction Episode Six. The Empire is still around but very, very weak. The game takes place in the outer rim, where no real faction controls anything. Warlords, gangs, smugglers, and Hutts rule this territory and may make appearances or ask for allegiance from players. At the beginning, players may choose to fight for whoever they wish, they may fight for themselves and kill everyone in their path, or they may support a faction, or they may have bigger plans and hope to create their own factions and fleets. There may be missions against NPC's, pvp, or just general role play to pass the time. Game play can take place at any time, as long as there is an administrating around to mediate that battles. Most game play will most likely be conducted around 6-9 PM eastern US time. An ideal applicant would be anyone willing to role play by text during gameplay or in a forum environment to add on to the story development. This is not mandatory, but I'd like to create plots around our battles and missions and develop characters. If you haven't played Xwing, that is fine I am willing to teach you and I have made a thread about the game rules. Mics are not required but helpful. To apply to the game, either reply to this thread or send me a PM. Please fill out the below fields as well. Experience with Xwing: Age: Willing to Roleplay via text at times: Little about yourself that would bump your application:
Excuse the weird layout. My phone ruined this when i posted it.
Bump for the afternoon crowd
We had a successful playtest last night. The game has a lot of potential and we're looking forward to finding some more interested pe
Strangely enough I was looking into combining the miniatures game into EotE. Shame I am relying on my phone for net access at the moment.
I'm sure we'll be around for a while so you'll be able to jump in anyt
Still hoping for some more interest in this! I promise its fun!
We're getting more interest in this! Plan to do a practice run tomorrow!
Very interested in joining.
Open Invite to Game: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/450439/d0eyKA" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/450439/d0eyKA</a> I'll be trying to run a training session tomorrow.
Corey I would very much like to see what you have in regards to mixing X-Wing with RPG elements. Can you share them via email or PM?