Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP(s) Pathfinder: Rappan Athuk: Dungeon of Graves (Wednesdays after 5pm PST)

I finally got my book of Rappan Athuk and boy does it look difficult . I am looking for either 2 more players (you would be controlling a companion) or 5 more players. I don't mind players being inexperienced with Pathfinder; all I ask is that you be invested in the game and realize that you may lose a character (or two...or five). From the description on Paizo: Rappan Athuk, the legendary mega-dungeon by Frog God Games and Necromancer Games is nothing more and nothing less than a good, old–fashioned, First Edition dungeon crawl updated for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Very difficult, Rappan Athuk will truly strike fear into the hearts of the most stalwart adventurers. It offers legions of inventive traps, tricks, strange features, and monsters—many of them never before seen. It affords numerous opportunities for roleplaying, but anyone willing to brave these subterranean halls better arrive ready to rumble, or their lives will be short indeed. Many, many players have lost favored PCs delving into the depths of this dungeon, all the while giggling like children and having the time of their lives. Hundreds, if not thousands of players have combed the halls of Rappan Athuk over the years, seeking treasure and fame, making it one of the best-known dungeon locations the game has ever produced. Even players who have never entered its halls know the term: “Don’t go down the Well!” 1000 Gold Base and Archetypes Allowed No Chaotic Evil All races allowed (max 15 RP) 25 Point Buy
This had to be on a Wednesday...
Haha, well, the time can be changed no problem. It's just the first day that I thought of. :>
Can the game be hosted about 2 hours later? If so I would gladly join up, and any other day at around that aforementioned time is alright with me. I'm just a little confused on the controlling a companion part, what does that entail? Pre-made character? Animal companion? Just would like to know. Thanks for any consideration and Good luck with the game.
Depending on how many players I get, if a companion is required, I would make the character that would best fit the party's needs and one of the players would control it. Like if you guys had no healer, you would get a healer companion. Again, time can be changed. Just right now seeing interest level. :)

Edited 1404928509
I would be down for it at a later time, (7 PST as opposed to 5) EDIT: Just adding my skype: paul.cs.lewis
I'd definitely be interested if the time was changed either 3 hours later that day (or Thursday), or Tuesday/Friday/Saturday.
If there is a spot open I would love to play! I can be available from the set time to pretty much any time past that. I have only played Pathfinder and 3.5 with homebrew campaigns and have not had the chance to play with many good players yet. I consider myself experienced enough with the rules and a decent RPer. If you would have me let me know! the best way to reach me is through skype which is brianlights22
I can play any day of the week from 6pm pst to 12:30am pst. I have plenty of pathfinder experience, and I think I'm ready to be put through the meat grinder.
Hey there. That time and date are perfect for me; 5pm PST is my 8 o'clock, and since Wednesday's my day off, I'd be able to make the game even if it were pushed later. I've already got a number of characters rolled, as back ups for other games, or just cause the class/archetype caught my fancy, but all fit within the guidlines you've given, so I'd be ready to roll at a moment's notice. Message me here or on skype: percival_ashbourne
Excellent. Can those who are interested please post the character you are interested in playing? <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/15262/rappan-at" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/15262/rappan-at</a>... As I mentioned before, the day can be changed. But, it does need to be either 5pm PST or after 5pm PST as one of the players gets off work and is home by that point. :] We are currently running Carrion Crown as well on Thursday, so Thursday will have to be out.

Edited 1404954010
Changing the days to Friday at 5pm PST. edit: Going to try and aim for this Friday.
Oh, the new time doesn't work for me. I work Friday nights.
I'd be willing to join up. Anytime after 7pm Mon-Thurs works for me. Friday at the mentioned time also works. Saturday and Sundays are no-gos.
I'm definitely interested, 6pm PST is the earliest I could play.
Hey guys. There was a ton of interest and we got full up pretty quick. Thanks !