Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - Savage Worlds, likely Post Apoc setting, GMT+1 evenings (flexible) New players always welcome.

Edited 1404926565
Post here or PM me.
Do you have specific time/dates in mind?
Probably weekends, possibly mid-week. Exact times depend on what everyone can do, but I would suggest around 7/8 GMT+1.
I mean if its around 7pm or 2pm GMT +1 and Saturdays or 2pm on Sundays. Then I'm in, I've played quiet a bit of Savage Worlds, I'm also GMing a game of it IRL. Been playing RPGs for almost a year now, played mostly D&D but in the past few months have really expanded to other systems. Anyway, what would we be using for communication? I would assume Skype, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, I just found the LFG should I post there instead of here (Also, read "The Last of Us" which if I get a vote for setting, im going for that)
Skype - it's easy and reliable. I will probably opt for Sundays as I'm often unavailable on Saturdays; 2pm is doable for me in that case.
Ok, you should probably also know that I'l be gone from July 26th - August 10th on a family holiday (Which is 3 Saturdays/Sundays) I'l say it now because I don't want to be that guy who just doesn't turn up.