Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM LFP ONESHOT D&D 4e 11.July 7 pm est

Hey, I recently finished the story arc of my campaign and we want to blow some steam off. We are going to play a oneshot delve this friday and need some players to fill the gaps. We are going to use PreGen Level 1 Characters and gonna play without a Map (Cinema of a Mind). If you are interested leave me a PM! If you have questions post here in thread.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Voice? Roll20, google, or 3rd party software aka skype, teamspeak, etc.... Does a person need to know the system?
G+ as voice. Since this is a oneshot new players are welcome. thanks for the questions.
Hello, I am completely new to D&D other than watching some streams of it, and I am interested in learning.
I still need players for today. Anyone interested? Send me a PM!