Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeons and Dragons 4e, numerous campaigns

Hey everyone! I have myself (The DM), and 2 other individuals (Players) who want to start a new dungeons and dragons 4e, or d&d next campaign and want some newbies who want to play! One or 2 guys with fulkl experience is fine but we are a bit new and looking for a group who will be learning together! I have 10 D&D 4e Quests and 2 D&D next. Date and times are fully negotiable based on group consensus.
I'll join you guys. I've only played in 1 4E campaign before and I'm interested in seeing how 5E runs.
I'd be down for the 4e stuff, no problem helping people learn/setting stuff up. 5e is going to be decent once they flesh it out a bit more and get some more classes in there. A Good mix between 4 and 3.5 As for days thurs and friday are no good due to classes. and weekends are homework time lol.

Edited 1404939537
I'd be down for D&D. Background infos... When I was a kid I played loads of 2e. I've only played a few 3e and not a single 4e game. I haven't been able to play much P&P since I was a small kid, but I'm looking into getting back into it. Meanwhile I've been satiating myself on replaying Baldurs Gate and stuff, but I'm really wanting for some P&P again. I'd go into more detail in a private conversation :-p Edit: Wait, fifth edition is a thing now (had to Google that D&D next thing before I found out)? Man, I feel old.
I'd be interested in this, I've been looking to take the plunge into learning some tabletops, I have some experience with RPI MUD's and have watched some streams of people playing D&D.
For everyone interested by the way, we are honestly here for mainly hilarious shit! If we play 2 hours and finish one room but everyone spends the hours crying from laughter, it was a good night
I'm still down, for the most part, I'm just freaking bored and I'd like to learn the system to possibly broaden my tabletop horizons.
I'd be interested, too. I'm still pretty much a total newbie (done a couple of sessions of 4e, and that's it), and I'm looking to play more in general.
I have some experience with 4e, not much, but enough so that I could probably help out a bit. PM if there's a spot.
I'm interested, though am also a newb.
have played 4th before, would like to join. let me know if there is a spot, i have a headset if that matters to you.
I might be interested, but could you give me an idea of your timezone? :)
Interedted!
wanna try and play . Interested in 5e too. timezone UtC +08:00
I'm in Toronto so we will be playing 8 pm EDT on Sundays, that is UTC-05:00
I'm interested in a Sunday 4e game. I've played a fair amount of 4e, but I'm still pretty rusty on the whole "virtual tabletop" roll20 thing.
Looking to start Forgotten Realms campaign a week from tomorrow