Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced Player LFG, preferably nights EST

I have 15-20 years of tabletop experience in a variety of games, and would like to get active here on this site now that I've found it. While familiar with many games, the ones that I'd most like to play are Dungeons and Dragons (3e, 3.5 or Pathfinder), White Wolf (new or old World of Darkness [preferably Mage], Exalted, Aberrant), BESM, Cyberpunk, other d20 games, Marvel Superheroes (or any superheroes game, really) and probably others that I'm forgetting. The character archetype that I most want to play (and that this account was named after and based on) is a teen girl (15-16) who's sweet and intelligent. In modern or futuristic genres, she's a techhead, though she becomes a spellcaster in fantasy campaigns. (In worlds where both possibilities exist, she's a technomage, usually.) I do play other characters on this account, but that's the one that I'm most interested in developing. I don't Skype, or do any voice chat. I would prefer a game that makes full use of the roll20 interface, but I could also roleplay over other chat servers, like gTalk or Hangouts.
Bump.
Bump.
what times/days are you free?
At this point, it looks like I'll have a game every other Thursday that I'll be playing in, and a game that I GM which will take place whenever all concerned parties simply aren't busy. I would largely be available most other days from around 4-5 EST running to 11-12 EST. I wake up at 4 in the morning, so getting at least a little bit of sleep is required.