Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG ~18:00 GMT D&D 3.5, Somewhat Roleplay focussed

Edited 1404941680
I'm a lone player looking for a game, I have quite a few archetypes I want to try out, no final characters because I actually want to fit into the game. I like playing somewhat roleplay focussed. I'm still quite new to the game but I have red most of the books by now. Since I like RP I'd like TS or something simmilar ofc, any group to take me in would have my thanks :) After some consideration I've decided that it's probably best if I introduce myself somewhat (mostly to increase my chances of getting picked). The quickest way is simply to name my favourite writers: Terry Pratchett, Stanislaw Lem and Joe Abercrombie. If that doesnt do it for you, nothing will.
Kinda in the same boat as you (except I have quite a bit of experience, but that was ages ago). It's hard to get into D&D again when you don't have a group :L I hope you find one.