Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG new player looking for game/guidance

I'm a mostly brand new player looking to get into some more gaming, and maybe get some help learning, too. (I'm a quick learner, but guidance certainly never hurts.) I played a little bit of random stuff a good thirteen or so years ago with friends at school, and more recently I started playing D&D 4e with a group of newbies and a DM and one other player who are helping us get into the game. I've been enjoying myself, so I'm looking for more, particularly with people who are willing to forgive my inexperience... and my tendency to be a bit shy/quiet until I get to know people. (I try, but it still takes me some time.) I'm mostly interested in D&D 4e or Pathfinder, but I'm open to other games, too. I'm available pretty much every day in the afternoon or late night (Central time), every Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday evening, and some Monday and Thursday evenings.
IF you want I Regularly teach people how to play pathfinder, I currently don't have any slots open, but i'll gladly teach you how to play, maybe even run the beginner box
Belenus and I are in a game Weds. that would be perfect for you, I sent you a PM.