Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(D&D 4e UTC-6 Weekday Nights) Newbie looking for group

Hello all, As the title says, I'm a newb looking for a D&D 4th edition group that I can join; I'm available pretty much the entire day & night (as I'm unemployed at the moment), however this hopefully will change (soon). I reside in the "Mountain Time" time zone, and I'd prefer to play weekly (though biweekly would be awesome). Although I don't have any experience, I have all 3 player's handbooks as well as the arcane, martial, and arcane supplements, and am capable of being pretty much any class/race combo necessary. Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to joining this awesome community, and am looking forward to future adventures.
One other thing: I have headphones that have a built-in mic (sweet!), but no webcam (though once I have a steady source of income I'll be purchasing one).