Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pass Without Trace Clickable chat link

Hey everyone, After recently running a beholder and discovering the Beholder Eye Ray macro thread and the clickable chat menus, without really understanding macros all that well, I was wondering if there's a way to do something similar for my shadow monk's pass without trace? can I create a macro that puts a button into the chat. each player that then wants to roll a stealth check with a +10 bonus just has to have their token selected and click the chat button? I originally thought I could pull off modifying the eye ray macros, but I think I misunderstand the (~selected| ) functionality Could anyone help? Thanks
I'm not entirely sure how to do the really nice formatting people do in this forum, but this is macro which produces a button in the chat. but so far i can not get it to return a stealth roll from the sheet of the selected token. &{template:npcaction}{{rname=Pass Without Trace}}{{description=A veil of shadow and silence extends 30 feet out from Vorce. You gain a +10 bonus to [Dexterity (Stealth) Check](~selected|stealth_roll) }}