Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Constantly getting disconnected/red disconnection box

For several weeks now I've been seeing constant disconnections/reconnections and players seeing me disappear and reappear in games.   I have cleared cache/cookies, rebooted, tried in Firefox as well.  Only one tab/browser and nothing else running. No addons enabled. No real steps done other than loading the site and loading into a game, and just over time I will constantly be disconnected/reconnected. Here are multiple console logs of when things occurred and players either texted or informed that I had been disconnected or red box stating I'd been disconnected Browser info: Chrome  Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)/ Firefox  87.0 (64-bit) Windows 10 Javascript is enabled Windows Defender AV
Gold
Forum Champion
That seems bad. Did you ever get a reply? Perhaps try to report it at the Help Center at the top.   Also read the Roll20 Blog from last week, they non-specifically said they're fixing "various" connection issues, hopefully repairing your reported issue.
I have been having this exact same issue! However, last night was my first night visiting my parents, and I didn't have the issue at all. So I'm wondering if there's some IP conflict going on. If you can, try using your device at another location and see what happens. Here's the thread documenting everything I've tried. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9953782/constant-disconnections" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9953782/constant-disconnections</a> I'll be home in a few days and will see what happens.
So I've returned home and am currently experiencing the issue once more.
If you make a copy of the game, does this also happen for the copied game? Copying a game means that the new game will be on a different firebase node. If you open the script with the API logging, do you see the same behaviour in the console log?
It happens on all my games on all my devices, just not my roommate's devices.