Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Light versus common infos

Hello community I would like to have part of the roll20 screens always "light", with no line of sight, to be able to display "common" information through all the screens, like date/hour, countdown in some cases etc etc So on "map" screens where i handle no dynamic light, i manage a common space through the different page by design of the pages. As soon as players moves to a dynamic light page, all this "layer" is lost Do you have any tricks you are using in your campaign to manage such need ? Thanks for your inputs
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Block off the info area with dynamic lighting lines.  Make a "character" that is controlled by all players.  The token for that character should shed bright light (enough to light up your info box), and give it vision.  Drop that in your blocked off area that players need to be able to see all the time.  That is how I would handle a situation like that anyway.
This is smart ! Understood !