Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Empty characters

Whenever I log on to one of my games there are 24 empty no-name characters. Whe I delete them they appear again at next login. I put them into a folder, at next login the folder is empty and the characters are there again. This is really annoying, but so far not a critical bug, since they don't multiply at my next login.
Meanwhile I've seen some more people who discovered bugs like that. Not only character sheets, but also other stuff like empty roll tables or empty map pages. What I did not see was any kind of answer from the developer team.
Adding the latest art pack add-on yielded a new card deck consisting of a blank card, but it was easy enough to delete. So far I haven't experienced the phenomenon of new characters, roll tables, macros, or handouts.