I've been running a west marches game in a homebrew setting for a while now and I originally used the Storm Kings Thunder module for fast access to a variety of premade tokens to save time. I deleted the stuff in the journal I wouldn't have a need for but there was 1 single handout for a character that would not stay deleted. Regardless if I altered it or deleted it,  if I refreshed the game it would just return. It wasn't a problem for me to just ignore that one thing and delete it every time I logged in for a session but after the recent update I now have several dozen empty handouts from the module that are impossible to delete and merely return on refreshes. Is there a way for me to keep these things deleted for good or just remove the storm kings module altogether? I find it odd that you cant remove a module from a game unless I haven't seen a way how looking around. I would like to know if there is a solution other than making a new game without the module and manually transferring hundreds of handouts and hundreds of characters.