Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token setting don't update

Edited 1617970490
Hello i have a problem from yesterday, and today the problem persist. My Token setting from all my character token (more than 100) don't change and when i push save, nothing happen. Can you do something cause yesterday we report our session for today, and i would like to finish the story this week. The basic token i use for basic enemy or random PNJ work normaly. This is only the character token with stat link to his character sheet that bug.

Edited 1617971394
Ok the problem as been solve, thx if you are behind this that was really fast ;)
Sry i change map and th probleme is back... can't change bar setting, change nameplate or save setting...

Edited 1617971831
I have done some test, when i remove all the stat link from the character sheet, i can save and when i put back i can't save anymore
I am also seeing this now on some of my tokens. I first noticed it at 7pm BST when we started playing. Some players tokens do update when you put in damage i.e. if bubble tied to Attribute HP and you type -10 it takes 10 off the HP attribute on the character sheet. However the bubble doesn't update to reflect this Likewise that you are unable to Save any changes made to the settings for the token I tried duplicating the token but that didn't resolve the issue

Edited 1617974656
same for me, when i change the stat on the token bar, the stat on the character sheet change but the token don't update... when i delete the token and put back the token, the token update
For now i gonna play all my token by remove the link on the character sheet when i need and do the modif only on the token. that the only way for a dynamic play
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you want to ensure this will be seen by a dev, you should file a  Help Center Request . Including a console log would help them figure out what's going on. I'm posting the troubleshooting steps below, step 4 has console log capture instructions. Could you please carefully work through these steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Thx for the help ^^
Hi folks! Thank you for your patience and bringing this to our attention, we rallied the devs and they've put out a hotfix for saving token settings. Please let us know if this has resolved the issue on your side.
The problem is gone! Time to kill some gobelin and save the world, but it you the real heroes Dev! ;) Thx again and have a good day!