Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why is the can't I advertise for players

It says that: " This listing is not being shown because a LFG listing requires the "Total players needed" field to be filled out. Set the total number of players needed (including the GM) in order to show the listing." But the "Total Player Needed" does not allow me fill out. Originally, I thought that there was too much time but that does not seem to be the case. What am I missing?

Edited 1618022896
Gauss
Forum Champion
The clickable field is the line: "Click to enter number of players needed" and the field is seems to be small in height. Also, there appears to be a slight delay between hitting save and it saving.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Gauss said: The clickable field is the line: "Click to enter number of players needed" and the field is seems to be small in height. Also, there appears to be a slight delay between hitting save and it saving. It's been too long Gauss... Glad to see you on the forums again. Cheers
Gauss
Forum Champion
∇ince said: Gauss said: The clickable field is the line: "Click to enter number of players needed" and the field is seems to be small in height. Also, there appears to be a slight delay between hitting save and it saving. It's been too long Gauss... Glad to see you on the forums again. Cheers I am a figment of your imagination, I am not really here. :)