Hi, I'm one of the content-creators on the roll 20 marketplace. I want to use this thread to show some new assets I'm creating, showing examples how to use them and of course getting some feedback. I was a little busy the last 2 months and the last thread got closed ( Old thread ). I've created two new sets since then. KLRG Token Pack 2 - Orc Classes Fantasy Tokens : This is the "orcish" counterpart to my first tokenpack Human classes . Like the the last set there are male and female! versions of each class! The Orc Classes pack is part of the mentor-program. So it's free for all users with a mentor-subscription. In contrast to my first pack I didn't cling to the basic D&D-Classes this time. And so the pack became more of an goblin or orcish culture pack: To be honest. I'm really bored by the fact that Orcs are most of the times just faceless villains. Thats why there are more than just fighters in this pack. You got assassins , bards , druids , wrestlers , a seer , witches , town-guards , corrupt guards and even travelling merchants ( low quality example! ): I hope that this pack inspires to some new great npcs, scenarios or even playercharacters. KLRG Desert 01 - Paths and Roads : The new desert-pack consists of map-tiles which can cover up to 20x20 squares in roll20. They're seamless and can be used to quickly cover the background. They are also easy combinable with my other Plain-Sets. Here are two examples (I use my Desert- & Plain-Backgrounds and free assets from the art library search): This river is taken from " KLRG Plains 02 - Running Water ", the coast in the north meanwhile is from " KLRG Plains 03 - Coastlines and Shores ". The oasis is taken from " KLRG Plains 02 - Running Water ", the rest is part of the Desert-Set. I hope these examples might inspire some creative use for owners of these sets. I'm really curious to see maps created with my backgrounds so feel free to post them. ...