(First of all: I've posted this both on here and on the technical issues forum because it was not immediately clear where I should post. I will gladly delete the other post as soon as the issue is addressed on one or the other.) I've just bought the FIASCO bundle to play with some friends tomorrow. After learning how to get everything up and running, I was reading the manual and they mention that each Playset comes with blank cards we can use to create our own content. The "Advanced Play" section also makes references to this, even giving tips for making whole decks from scratch. Why aren't these cards available? It would be really sad to pay for a game with so many previously published playsets (many of them for free) and not being able to use content from them. Of course that nobody is stopping us from just drawing a rectangle and adding some textboxes, but I'd like to be able to use the official design and keep the game good looking like it would be when playing the (very few) playsets available on here.