I released two sets of various alarming weather phenomena. They're similar in spirit so I'm putting them both in this same thread. Good for extreme weather, or if you've been keeping on top of all my planet kits, great to dress up your galaxy with space clouds. Set 1: Ominous Clouds ! What does it have? Well, for starters, it has these 6 magic orbs. And it has these raging storms with lightning (all clouds shown in the black/purple) in all of these other colors. And it has these assorted overlays in all of these shapes in different colors. Here are a couple of the assets so you can see what they look like at higher res and decide if they're right for you. About half of them are foggy and more opaque, and half of them are more severe and vibrant. Set two! Ominous Storms ! Focuses exclusively on whirlwinds, whirlpools, twisters, ranging from full rage to fading clouds. Comes in all of these shapes shown below. The storms come in all of these different color variations. Here are a couple of the actual assets so you can see what they look like more clearly. I made them intending to use them as storms on maps, and I'm looking forward to using them for that purpose, I really like the outcome of these storm pieces. I expect some of you might find use for them as magic effects, unusual NPC tokens, and puzzle elements. The variety of colors present in a single themed shape means you could use them for a color matching puzzle, for example, and the variety of different states of twister mean you could have something 'activate' over a series of rounds. Or like, a riddle about opening the eyes of the storm, and have them switch a lever causing the hurricane to gain a 'central eye'. I dunno. I think they're fun storms and I hope you enjoy them. Note that unlike my first Ominous set, Ominous Overlays, none of these are fixed to specifically overlay a square map. These are all free-standing pngs with no border. Any edge border visible in these demos comes from me placing them on a smaller square to make the demo. Upcoming, based on the theme: Ominous Walls, which is all various prismatic, fire, force field, lightning, smoke walls, in modular pieces so that you can build any shape of wall, as well as some typical expected protective shield wall layouts. A fan requested I make a rainbow prismatic wall and an ice wall, so I did, but that isn't quite enough to make a good pack, so I'm still working on filling it out. Thanks for reading, and thanks for checking out my work.