Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Download button won't show up after purchasing token pack.

I recently bought David North's latest token set yesterday but it hasn't given me the option to download the tokens like they usually do. I tried refreshing the page and even changing browsers but it still won't give me the option to download the tokens. Could somebody help me figure out what's wrong? <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/10382/creatures-of-the-underdark-set-3" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/10382/creatures-of-the-underdark-set-3</a>
Is the token set available as a game addon if you go to your game's settings?
It's not an add on. I usually stay away from those because they don't let you download the tokens. I like to make color variants for boss monsters to set them apart from the regular ones and David North tokens usually let you download them, just the Devin Night and most other token sets.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You might try sending a PM to David North. The choice of whether to download an item is up to the creator.

Edited 1618178403
This is the second tokenset in a few days for which this is reported (the newest of Gabriel Pickard also seems to have no download button). I start to wonder whether this is actually a bug.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hard to tell without asking. I'll check...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
BTW, I did have a download issue on one of my packs recently, but it was not a case of a missing button, but an error page when you tried to download. I reported and was able to get it fixed.
I'm hoping the mods. fix the issue. I'm wondering why the download button's not showing up. There's nothing indicating you can't download them so I think it's a problem the mods need to fix.