Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Cyberpunk Red][18+][FREE] Friday, 7-9 PM EST, no experience with Red necessary

Hello, my name is Map and I have a few players who have been wanting to try out the tabletop CRed, that released with the AAA game C2077. We're a pretty chill group and all of us are pretty experienced with tabletops as a whole. Not including myself, we have 3 players total and we're looking for 1 more to round out a decent sized party. We're all new to this system and relatively new to the setting, so the first few sessions will be definitely a learning experience for us all. The setting won't be homebrew, it'll be canonical to the world of C77. Add me on Discord @ Capo#9044 for more info if you're interested.
Reopening this, had a scheduling conflict. Looking for two more, currently have a Nomad, Solo, and a Rockerboy. Could use a Netrunner and a Medtech. If you don't know how to play, that's fine, we're all still learning. I can teach you. :)
Still have two slots open! 
I would love to play Cyberpunk Red.  I have been itching to learn the system and enjoy something other than my usual Pathfinder games. Only problem is Fridays don't work for me.  Other weekdays would work though. 
Sad to say that its strictly staying to Friday :(
I'd love to play.
Go ahead and add me on Discord, John!
im not familiar with the system but im a fast learner so im interested in playing, i've added you in discord if you still have a slot
What time Friday? Cause right now I have a Hunters Hunted game on suspension at 6 on Fridays so I can play until/if that game starts off. If you're OK with that, I can join the Discord and see if I'd be further compatible.